Center for Research and Studies in Symbolism, Childhood and Development.
Research center created in the 1990s to help develop studies, form and guide educators, caregivers and managers of formal and non-formal institutions in the fields and topics related to childhood and children, their language and expressions, spaces and activities.
Coordinator: Adriana Friedmann
Partnerships and Consulting
A Casa Tomaba
Associação Odonto Criança
Secretaria de Cultura de Barueri
Secretaria de Educação de Santo André
Secretaria Esporte SP
Sesc Pesquisa e Formação - CPF
TV Cultura Vila Sésamo
Universidade Federal da Bahia
- Online courses - Child Research, Diversity, childhood and children's culture and Childhood nature and cultures.
- Consultancy for NGO Escuelas Vinculadas- Uruguay
- Promotion of 'Meetings with Childhood' – Brazilian Childhood Map
- Creation and coordination of the Postgraduate Course: 'The time and the voice of children: orientation of listening and observation processes' at A Casa Tombada/Facon University.
- Workshop: 'Rescue of our soul in childhood memories'.
- Online courses - 'The time and voice of children: orientation of listening and observation processes'.
- Consultancy for NGO Escuelas Vinculadas - Uruguay
- Consultancy for NGO FEFIG